Tell Me Something Good
By: Meagan Hofer
I think we can all agree how now, more than ever, coming across a good story is welcomed with open arms and grateful hearts.
Here are just a few pieces of good news that have made me smile, and I hope they do the same for you!
- Families of the six newest graduates of The Salvation Army Dallas’ Adult Rehabilitation 180-day program showing their support and love with the rules of social distancing.
- The new Mission Moving Women series, with the most recent episode featuring Captain Monica Seiler sharing how she is finding ways to create community during these crazy times.
- The Salvation Army of Central Maryland is delivering 10,000 meals a day to vulnerable seniors!
- transMission released a new single Unfailing God.
- Inman Coffee in Cleveland, Tennessee delivering a whole latte love to healthcare workers.
- YouthDownSouth has started Will & Cate Wednesday for our Junior Soldiers!
Be encouraged friends! This is hard, but you are not alone. God’s got us.