Track My Stewardship
Thank you for your stewardship gifts through The Salvation Army church. Gifts received online using Tithe.ly or through named tithe/offering envelopes will be tracked for individuals or couples.
- While logged into https://soldier.sauss.net
- Select Stewardship from the menu
- Recent gifts will be shown by date, meeting, gift amount and fund
- Tap the title of any column to sort, use the filter box to find text in any column
- If there are no gift linked to your corps management record, you may not see the stewardship tab in the Soldier Portal app.
- To give online with Tithe.ly, visit the link below to find the direct link to give to your local corps.
- We encourage you to give online to ensure that your gifts can be tracked in your soldier portal.
Note: Only gifts added since the system was launched will be shown.
Be sure to include individual or couples first and last names on offering envelopes at the corps.
- The Salvation Army partners with Walmart and Walmart Foundation on Hurricane Ian reliefOctober 5, 2022 - 12:34 pm
- The Salvation Army USA Southern Territory Welcomes the Defenders of JusticeOctober 5, 2022 - 6:00 am
- The Salvation Army continues disaster service, aims to meet mounting need after Hurricane IanOctober 3, 2022 - 5:25 pm